Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Remember this yoga mat bag that I crocheted back in the summer... well I took it to yoga today at the Maplesoft center which is the place that was created for activities for cancer survivors.  I wore one of my scarves in too.  They liked the scarf but loved the Yoga mat bag.  I now have orders for the bags and the instructor is going to give me names of yoga studios that will sell them for me.  More money for Ride the Rideau!!!.  I took in 10 scarves to the Pedicure Stop.  She has them on display there for me.  She was taking down her xmas decorations so now has the scarves hanging up to decorate the shop.  Had fun curling tonight.  Now off to make a scarf that I just got an order for that I need to take to the curling club tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment