Thursday, January 24, 2013

Had a really good time in Toronto.  Not sure about the train ride though.   It was better than driving but I definitely get nauseous with the swaying motion.  Maybe I shouldn't have be crocheting and listening to my book at the same time.  The Wizard of Oz was really good.  I am still not sure of all of the special effects.  I like plays to be just actors no movies in the middle of it.  I got to visit Dorethy and Tony at their house.  Their house is very very nice.  Tony graciously took me on a tour of CBC TV studios.  I got to see the 'National', Hockey Night in Canada and a cooking show.  It was very interesting to see how they do things.  Got to do some people watching at the Eaton Center.  There are definitely a lot of different people out there.  I got one light blue yoga mat cover done on the trip and a second dark blue one mostly done.  The lady who sat beside me on the train home is also a uterine cancer survivor.  She bought one of my scarves.  Tonight at Curling Judy gave me three scarves to sell already made.  A friend of hers donated them to the cause.  Finally got home tonight and had a surprise when I entered the house.  Jim was off work this week due to the cold weather so he painted the laundry room.  It really looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment