Sunday, January 11, 2015

One more crewel picture done

My next kit that I brought down to do is needlepoint.  It has been sitting around partly done for a long time as well.  The walls in the apt are getting filled with nice pictures at least.  I have been wearing my knitted dresses to work so one lady asked me to make one for her.  She has picked out an easy pattern.  I have no idea how much wool costs down here though so until I price it for her she is not committing.  Not sure how long it will take to knit a dress - it has been a long time since I knit the other ones.  They are nice and comfy at work since where my desk is is very cold.  When I wear the sweater dresses I do not have to use my blanket at my desk.  Others are not as cold as me so maybe the chemo thinned out my blood so I am cold.  I have lots of warm clothes though so am good.  Jim gave me the flu so I have been taking the leftover drugs for him so hopefully I will be ok for work tomorrow.   The sun came out this afternoon so I sat out on the balcony in the sun finishing this picture.  No I didn't have a coat on... it got warm again.  Hope everyone had a good weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment