Saturday, July 16, 2016

Dolphins swimming by on the beach

Another great day on the beach with new first.  Normally we only see the jelly fish washed up on shore. Today we saw both a white one and a blue one swimming by us in the water.  I like them better on shore since they are easier to avoid there.  The best thing was the dolphins swimming by.  There were at least two of them since we could see them coming up for air.  They were really close to shore.  They were not even out past the end of the peer which was weird since the tide was out when they were there so they were really in close.  I took a video in which I am talking and say I saw them while I was taping but I can't see them on the video so who knows where I was pointing the camera.  It was really sunny so it is hard to see what you are taking a picture of.  So I tried to load the large video but it is too large for the blog.  I loaded two of the small ones so you can see a pelican fly by but you have to use your imagination I think to see the dolphins





No comments:

Post a Comment