Thursday, June 28, 2012

So yesterday afternoon I started to hurt again.  Nothing that a bunch of drugs couldn't get rid of.  This morning good again.  Took mom to have her blood work done then back to her place to play some cribbage.  Nothing too eventful.  Then went to pick up some groceries etc.  Then back to have a quick dip in the pool next door that has been so generously offered to me any time I want.  Now I  ache again.  I think I have it figured out.  If I multiply whatever I do times 20 - that is how my body feels afterward.  The third and fourth day felt like I had just done a triathlon without doing anything.  Now the least little bit that I do gets my feet and legs all tingly.  Very strange.  Oh well at least I have my swing to sit and lie in since it looks like I will be using it a lot.  So glad we increased the size of the deck and got the swing before my surgery in May.  It is a lot nicer laying out side on the swing than in bed.  The air conditioning is good but fresh air and a breeze is better.  Thank goodness this is summer and not in a snow bank out there.  Til tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment